CECD – Heavy Duty Degreaser
CECD is a concentrated biological product for removing grease, oil, fats, dirt, hydrocarbon spills and starchy waste from hard surfaces. The product has been formulated to cut quickly through the toughest grime on account of the wetting, penetrating, soil cutting and anti-re depositing properties of the surfactant system. Successfully used for example n poultry abattoirs.
In addition, the product contains added enzymes to effectively break down any fats, oils, greases and starch. The high dilution rate and advanced detergent/enzymatic combination make this non-flammable formula an excellent choice for heavy duty spills and all round cleaning.
CECD is readily biodegradable. The surfactants contained in this preparation comply with the biodegradability criteria as laid down in Regulation (EC) 648/2004 on detergents and is non-flammable. In addition, the enzymes are biodegradable and friendly to the environment.
Safe to use on concrete floors, vinyl, tiles, patios, block paving , steel structures ,etc. Areas of use: driveways, garage forecourts, automotive/machine shops, sewer plants, hotels, schools, hospitals, engineering departments, oil rigs etc.
Directions for use
1. Rinse area to be cleaned with plenty of water to help loosen dirt and grease.
2. Dilute product appropriately depending on the level of soiling (see below).
3. Spray on, paying particular attention to stubborn spots and allow time to clean.
4. Rub with a sponge, mop or hard brush
5. Rinse off with a sharp stream of water.
CECD should be diluted 1:10 to 1:30 parts water for heavy duty degreasing and up to 1:300 for lighter soils and general cleaning.
Health & Safety:
- Risk of serious damage to eyes. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek immediate medical advice.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Contains enzymes.
- Avoid inhalation of a fine spray of the product concentrate.
- Store product in a cool, dry & safe place.
Download the safety sheet of this product – pdf
"Previous to using Bio Green’s products and services I was having my drains jetted 3-4 times a year, that also includes me rodding the drains quite frequently. Since using the Bio Green dosing system for the last 3 years we haven’t had to get it the done once!"
Executive Chef, Cambs Cuisine