Drain Blast Enzyme Drain Cleaner
Product description – Drain Cleaner/Un-blocker
A carefully selected blend of enzymes designed specially for breaking down organic debris such as plant-based material, protein and starch-based waste, in addition to fats, oils and greases all of which can prove troublesome in the drain environment. Regular dosing will help to avoid debris build up and maintain clear, free-flowing drains.
DRAIN BLAST liquid is supplied in ready to use format and should be dosed in drains last thing at night. For best results pour a few litres of warm water into the drain prior to adding between 500ml to 1 Liter shot of product. Ideally, no further water should be poured down the drain following application. Following overnight dosing a further few litres of warm water should be poured down the drain to flush clear any loosened organic matter. Repeat dosage if needed due to heavy drain blockages.
Health & Safety
- DRAIN BLAST contains enzymes.
- Avoid repeat inhalation of a fine spray of the product concentrate as this may produce allergic type reactions in sensitised individuals.
- The material should be handled under good house keeping practices.
- Wash hands after use.
- Keep away from drinking water sources.
- Product is non-flammable, biodegradable, nontoxic and when used as directed is completely safe.
- Product should be stored in a cool and dry place to prolong shelf life.
Download the safety sheet for this product – pdf
"Using Bio Green UK Ltd bespoke product especially formulated for our poultry abattoir site, we have no more blockages and do not need to clean the grease trap or dig out the fat from the drain junction manhole. Since using Bio Green’s biological waste water treatment product we consistently passed our discharge consent levels."
Maintenance Manager, Diaper Poultry