Bio 100 Drain Treatment Sachets
£47.40 – £197.50
BIO GREEN 100- GD Sachet has been specially selected from many non toxic naturally occurring microbes as the best solution to clear drains that are subject to blockages caused by large amounts of oil, fat, grease , and other organic matter passing through them. Organic matter we refer to soft paper, hair, solids etc. These sachets also works very well in treating all kinds of waste water inside pit toilets portable toilets and even flush toilets drain systems.
GD sachets are a blend of microbes that form a bio-film that releases a continuous and renewable supply of highly active enzymes into the water flow for fat and grease degradation. The bio-film adheres to the walls of the drainage system and, unlike conventional enzyme systems is not washed away. It also has a significant resistance to disinfectants and other cleaning fluids.
A highly active powder blend of microbes to treat fat oil and grease in drains, lines, grease traps and other general FOG problem areas.
All cooking processes within a catering environment produce fats oils and grease. Even in the most carefully managed kitchen, a large proportion of this FOG will find its way down the sink and into the drains, lines and grease trap. If left untreated this will cause odours, blockages and breakdowns within the kitchen or in other drain systems. It is extremely costly in terms of time, money and reputation.
The primary application of GD sachets is as a maintenance tool to prevent grease and fat build up, as well as other waste blockages. It is used extensively in places where food preparation and processing take place, producing large quantities of waste water with a high proportion of grease and fat. If this is left untreated, it can often block or restrict the flow of drainage systems, causing malodours and unhygienic conditions, which will invariably lead to expensive and inconvenient rodding.
- Regular dosing with BIO GREEN 100 GD sachets will:-
- Eliminate blockages
- Eliminate odours
- Eliminate the need to use hazardous chemicals
- Eliminate the need to un-block drains by rodding
- Provide an improved working environment
- Not damage drain walls or bonding
- Reduce BOD’s, COD’s, TSS & FOG
How to use
Every site is different, but the application procedure is the same when dosing by hand or mechanically, our technical staff will advise on the dosing rate for each of your applications.
BIO GREEN 100 GD Sachets solution
- An initial ‘shock dose’ of several sachets may be required to kick start the biological process within the drains, lines and trap.
- Also very effective to use in general domestic areas: kitchen, bathroom sinks, showers and toilets, pit toilets, portable toilets, septic tanks and packaged sewage treatment plants.
- A regular dose of 1 or 2 sachets per week in a normal set up will be sufficient to keep the system operating smoothly.
- The sachets may be dissolved in warm water in a bucket, left for several minutes to activate and then poured down the drains and gulleys. As an alternative the sachets may be dissolved in some warm water in the pot wash sink, again left for several minutes to activate then allowed to go to drain.
- Correct use of BIO GREEN 100 GD sachets will result in a reduction of grease trap emptying by up to 60%.
- The use of strong surfactants and bleaches is to be kept to a minimum to maximise the effect of the enzyme action.
Health & Safety
The Bacterial Strains in BIO GREEN 100 GD sachets are naturally occurring. Wash hands after use. Avoid ingestion and introduction to drinking water sources or foodstuffs. BIO GREEN 100 GD sachets are a totally natural product and is not harmful to the environment. For further information refer to Health and Safety data sheet. The shelf life of the product is between 18 to 24 months if stored correctly. Keep product in a safe, cool and dry storage area.
1. Manual/hand dosing directly into any sink:
- Remove inner soluble sachet from the outer plastic bag.
- Use dry hands under dry conditions to prevent sachet from activating.
- Place inner soluble sachet into the sink at plughole area.
- Open and run lukewarm water into sink until sachet has dissolved and washed away.
- You can safely use your hands to wash the last bit of powder into the plughole and drain.
- You can use the same method to dose these sachets into your bath or shower. (Very effective, especially in showers).
2. Manual dosing into open drains, gulley’s, small grease traps, dishwashers, washing machines or rationale/combi ovens:
- Remove inner soluble sachet from outer plastic bag.
- Add sachet to a 2L to 5L clean bucket/container with fresh lukewarm clean water.
- Wait for a few minutes for the sachet to dissolve and stir the water to mix the sachet properly.
- Pour this water directly into the open drain, gulley, dishwasher, washing machine or combi oven.
- Run the dishwasher, washing machine, combi oven for one short empty cycle.
3. Small pump stations, septic tanks and small sewage treatment plants and soak-away:
- Add the soluble sachet directly into the small pump stations, the inflow side of the septic tanks and small sewage treatment plants.
Keep Bio 100 sachets in a safe, cool and dry storage area. Keep product out of direct sunlight.
Shelf Life: 18/24 months.
6 x 200g, 25 x 200g