Bio Green – Rainwater Treatment is a naturally-derived treatment for water butts and other containers used to harvest rain water.
Benefits of use
- 100% natural product
- Keeps water clean and fresh
- Prevents unpleasant odours
- Eliminates scum
Directions for use
1. For standard rainwater, the product should be used at a rate of 300ml per 3000L water.
2. This should be followed by weekly maintenance doses of 200ml per 3000L water.
3. If the tank is completely emptied, the initial dose should be repeated.
4. Note that treated water is not for for drinking purposes.
Health & Safety
- Handle using good housekeeping practices.
- Avoid eye and skin contact with the product concentrate.
- Avoid large-scale contamination of watercourses.
- Store in a safe, cool dry place.
- Shelf life 12 months.
Download the safety sheet for this product – pdf
"Using Bio Green UK Ltd bespoke product especially formulated for our poultry abattoir site, we have no more blockages and do not need to clean the grease trap or dig out the fat from the drain junction manhole. Since using Bio Green’s biological waste water treatment product we consistently passed our discharge consent levels."
Maintenance Manager, Diaper Poultry
Grease Management Treatment
Treatment of a grease management system of a pub/restaurant following reports from the Environmental Agency regarding discharge from the sewage treatment plant.
Bio-treatment of a municipal water treatment works in Mali, Africa using Bio 300++ suitable for targeting sludge and unpleasant odours.
Biological treatment carried out in a treatment plant that consistently failed its consent levels.
Bio Green UK Ltd