Bio Green – Rainwater Treatment is a naturally-derived treatment for water butts and other containers used to harvest rain water.
Benefits of use
- 100% natural product
- Keeps water clean and fresh
- Prevents unpleasant odours
- Eliminates scum
Directions for use
1. For standard rainwater, the product should be used at a rate of 300ml per 3000L water.
2. This should be followed by weekly maintenance doses of 200ml per 3000L water.
3. If the tank is completely emptied, the initial dose should be repeated.
4. Note that treated water is not for for drinking purposes.
Health & Safety
- Handle using good housekeeping practices.
- Avoid eye and skin contact with the product concentrate.
- Avoid large-scale contamination of watercourses.
- Store in a safe, cool dry place.
- Shelf life 12 months.
Download the safety sheet for this product – pdf
"Using Bio Green UK Ltd bespoke product especially formulated for our poultry abattoir site, we have no more blockages and do not need to clean the grease trap or dig out the fat from the drain junction manhole. Since using Bio Green’s biological waste water treatment product we consistently passed our discharge consent levels."
Maintenance Manager, Diaper Poultry