All Purpose Sanitiser
All purpose sanitiser utilises eco-friendly, naturally derived, mild surfactants and a natural fermentation extract to produce an environmentally-responsible and sustainable cleaner and disinfectant.
- Concentrated formula, reducing the cost in use, single use plastic and CO2e
- Quad action – Disinfects, descales, deodourises and provides a deep clean
- Leaves the surface sparkling and odour free
- Approved to EN14476 against enveloped viruses for Coronavirus (e.g. SARS, MERS, COV-19), Poxviridae, Herpesviridae, Filoviridae (e.g. Ebola, Marburg), Flavivirus, Hepatitis C Virus (HCV), Hepatitis Delta Virus (HDV), Influenza Virus, Paramyxoviridae, Rubella Virus, Measles Virus, Rabies Virus, HIV, Human T Cell Leukemia Virus (HTLV), Hepatitis B virus (HBV)
- Approved to EN1276 for Pseudomonas aeruginosa, E coli, Staphylococcus aureus and E hirae
- Approved to EN13697 for E coli, E hirae, Salmonella typhimurium, MRSA, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Listeria monocytogenes, Campylobacter jejuni, VRE, B cinerea, F oxysporum
- Approved to EN13623 for Legionella pneumophila
- Approved to EN1650 for B cinerea
- Actives supported under the EU Biocides Regulation (528/2012) for ‘Private area and public health area disinfectants and other biocidal products’
- Safer for the user as well as the environment than most traditional disinfectants
- Reduces CO2e by up to 85%
How does it work?
The ingredients in All Purpose Sanitiser work in synergy to ensure efficient kill of a wide range of microbial species.
The product has multiple modes of action:
- Damages outer membranes, causing leakage of cell contents
- Attacks other cell structures, proteins and DNA
- Prevents protein synthesis
- Arrests energy production by the cell
Directions for use
Dilute product concentrate 1:100. Spray and clean organic debris from the surface, spray and leave for 5 minutes before wiping away with a clean, damp cloth.
Contains: Fresh fragrance, surfactant, naturally derived biocide.
- Local UK Production and supply chain reduces CO2e impact from transport
- Technologies are renewable and sustainable, sourced from plant extracts, fermentation, microbes and manufacturing by-products reducing CO2e and environmental toxicity
- Post Consumer Recycled bottles provide a circular life cycle reducing CO2e and removing physical plastic pollution
- Highly concentrated to reduce plastic, transport and storage costs and environmental impact
- ISO 14001:2015
- Readily biodegradable (99% over <28 days)
- 0% manufacturing waste
- Not tested on animals
- Excludes all ‘watch list’ raw materials
- Reduces CO2e by up to 85%
Safety & Storage
- Full guidance on the handling and disposal of this product is provided in a separate Safety Data Sheet (SDS).
- Only for professional users/specialists.
- Store in original closed containers away from extremes of temperature.
- 750 ml trigger spray bottle
- 5L tub
Download the safety sheet for this product – pdf
"Using Bio Green UK Ltd bespoke product especially formulated for our poultry abattoir site, we have no more blockages and do not need to clean the grease trap or dig out the fat from the drain junction manhole. Since using Bio Green’s biological waste water treatment product we consistently passed our discharge consent levels."
Maintenance Manager, Diaper Poultry