Septic Tank Treatment
- Bio Green Septic Tank Treatment is a specialised biological treatment for degrading organic matter in waste water systems. The product contains natural bacterial strains capable of digesting cellulose, fats, oils and greases, proteins and starch due to their enzymatic metabolism. It also helps to degrades paper.
- Reduces bad odours and boost bacterial growth in septic tank.
- Environmentally friendly and discharges cleaner waste water into soak away and water table.
This liquid product should be used at a rate of 500ml per 1000Liters tank capacity as an initial dose, followed by a maintenance dose of 150ml per 1000Liters every two weeks. The product may be added via the lavatory or direct into inflowing side of the septic tank.
Health and Safety
- Septic Tank Treatment should be handled under good housekeeping practices. Product contains naturally occurring non-pathogenic bacterial cultures.
- Wash hands after use.
- Store in a safe place and out of reach of children.
- Keep away from drinking water and foodstuffs. Product is non-flammable,
biodegradable, non-toxic and completely safe when used as directed.
- For best results store product in a cool and dry place. Shelf life – 18 months.
Download the safety sheet for this product – pdf
"Using Bio Green UK Ltd bespoke product especially formulated for our poultry abattoir site, we have no more blockages and do not need to clean the grease trap or dig out the fat from the drain junction manhole. Since using Bio Green’s biological waste water treatment product we consistently passed our discharge consent levels."
Maintenance Manager, Diaper Poultry